Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ya Dancer, frigale fragments and great support

Another day, where my FMP has kind been at at stand still, i realise, i put more hours in and that i am a head of the game with my idea and plans, but this morning it was getting to much...

Howard and Karl pulled out all the stops and searched the country for Hurclite, even going and looking for funding to buy the plaster, I am indebted to them, both balloons n plaster should be in the studio Friday,, YA DANCER..

Yesterday Karl suggested I, look at using the broken plaster eggs shells, I experiment with drawing on them, and then using graphite and sketching in to the shell. almost like cave drawings, as I tried to keep it simple and with minimal lines



Later Caroline came up with a suggestion. using quid ink? on the plaster, which I did, then after I used bleach to mark the plaster, it look great, like old Greek ceramics. I then, drilled holes in to the fragile fragments and sewed them together, this alone made my day, it was not wasted and this idea has so much mileage, and look at how fragile it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment