Sunday, May 6, 2012

KABOOOOM,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Friday was a productive day,, Huclite was delivered, got more balloons. and made another 4 fragile inked fragments... I am going into the studio Tuesday, hopeful it will be quite and i can get a few balloons done, whilst there are no other students knocking about. 

My point that life is fragile is making its point all too clear this week, No, I am not down. No, I am not high, nor am I psychotic. I believe I am stable. But I got some SHITTY news.

You see my Nan(grandmother) is my rock, she is the only one that helps me from my family, she brought me up when my mother was too ill to cope with me. She listen to my pains with life and save judgement till the waters are calm..She is can be cutting, yet is always fair.


She is 86years old going on 20. Thursday she informed me she has cancer. Its eye cancer, I know, who gets eye cancer? But from what doctor google has told me it is easily treatable... Although my nan has started giving her saving to her grand children. this hurts, she has little money and I can not understand why, well I can, but I do not want to think a long them lines, but it another hammer to an already fragile world that surrounds me...she a fighter though...

2 comments: