Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blue blue you

Its been coming on for a few weeks now, I have woken this morning in a huge downer.. I do not want to go and do art, talk to people or even smile at them. I feel worthless, I  have little or no empathy for anyone. I want my bed, I want to hide from this tiny ugly world.... Yes I feel this is relevant to my art work, my moods, I mean, there change my style, my ideas my hopes and what and how I produce pieces etc., So me stating I am down is very relevant...

I feel, in fact I know, people avoid this side of me, were my manic side they appear to love, till I get out of control, and people then panic.. Funny thing is I kinda like this side. the depressed me, the deep me, the world becomes clear, real, outlined in a thick black marker, were as my manic side, is colourful, tinted, bright almost glowing, beautiful but not real nor raw...

My week has not felt great and I have been out of my comfort zone.. technical drawing is not my best, i am thinking that this is due to my dyspraxia, another uncomfortable aspect of my week was a session on "mapping" this floated my boat as much as a huge lump of concrete strapped to my feet. It really is not my thing, looking at artist that use this technique and i feel nothing, no inspiration, no emotions at all to be honest. 

Now whether my discontent for this week has been down to the subjects or my mood is debatable, but today i am more inclined to believe its a mood thing. hopefully my mood will pick up over the weekend and i will be able to grab something from this week.

I did however create a man in a fetal position, with his hands over his ears, this was out of clay.. I like it, still unsure whether to fire or not?

So there you have it, a crappy week summed up in a few paragraphs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment