Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reflextion though the Disco Ball

Yesterday my work received a lot of ohhhs and ahhhs. I'll be honest. I hate it, not the work( well i did not before the ohhs n ahhhs started) I hate that silly recognition thing people do....

I do not do the majority of my art to please others, my work is not about something being pulchritudinous, Its about me, my feels, my hopes my ideas, if people do not like it, that's OK, i do not expect people to like me in real life why would i expect them to like my art.. 


So now looking back the glowing ball was inspired a great deal I guess by Franc Grom, Egg shell art...

  his work, is so fragile and beautiful, i do not feel I achieved this, what i feel i achieve is a disco ball. I am being hard sorry, the text plays a huge part, so I guess I still find it appealing, it still raises questions, if people are willing to look for them... Howard and Liz liked it, but i may speak with howard further to raise my concerns.. god you know what tomorrow i could love it.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment