Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Card in the multiples


I started these sculptures as just a cut out of my silhouette;(knowing me that's how you spell a high heeled shoe) I did this time and time again to form a huge stack of multiple heads.  I love the landscape effect it has created.







As a by-product I also created the negatives of my silhouette , which under different lights products great effects.





So not to waste too much of the card left over, I created  another silhouette of my head using swirls and bends, all collied together .   






Finally I bolted yet more multiples of card together to create what to me looks like a chaotic piece.. Personally I did not bond with this piece.  





All in all I really enjoyed the results of the work I put in to these pieces..  

No comments:

Post a Comment