Friday, May 18, 2012

Breif Update

Well I figured I should explain were I am at with my FMP.

  • Plaster Profile boxes: Done, look great and certainly  fragile. I have 8 in total
  • Box Profile type 1: I have 2, look good on a plinth on an angle.
  • Large Eggs, contained in card: I have 12. look fucking great and they scream out fragile
  • Humpty: 3 in total. 1 great, one cool n broken,( but it works)and 1 that looks more like a peanut M&M
  • Quote Balls: I have around 4 of these,, I like them.
  • Fragile fragments : 6 stings of these, various sizes n shapes.. look amazing.
  • Broken/repair: Egg: 1 but it so beautiful.  
  • Music: scary manic mixed up mess, love it 
  • Video: Fast, rapid. provocative, raw,  

Sketch book done, but Mr premature here, finished the final bit of binding, without Karls assistance so it could end up falling a part knowing me.

Now concerned about my blog, Is it want is required? is it too personal,  Is there enough detail. I have treated this as a dairy not just for my art but my moods, well  to an extent, but that is what my project is about my fragile world.


No comments:

Post a Comment