Thursday, May 24, 2012

UP UP UP

Sorry I have had a hideous few days.... Black dog came calling with his friend Penelope Paranoia... Today I feel OK and looking forward to rounding up this project... thankful things did not get disturbed too much with my downer... however the routine normally means it up up from now on for a while..

It could have been a lot worse and it could have put an end to the project.. that is the worse thing about BP, you never can predict your mood or how extreme they will be.. Spoke with my CPN(community psychiatric nurse) and expressed my concerns over my rapid cycling of moods, I also explained my psychologist, felt my moods were more BP related and not emotional, ie chemical not situational. So hopefully once this course is finished I can have a medication review and find something more suitable. I do not want to loss my creative highs, but at the same time i need to avoid the lows.

 I mentioned previously that being BP means learning to say sorry, it also means having to re invent yourself again and again .Ie in my adult life i have made drastic changes to my life to fit back in to society after serious bout of server depression. ie change of career path( current route) location, relationship etc.. it sucks looking back...

 PS its 4am( a sign of raised mood being up and about at this time)(update and to highlight the point, its now 6am, dog worked, housework done, evening meal planned and this blog done, in contrast to Wednesday, when i slept most of it and cried a lot and only went out with my partner)  but today is also dam hot,

summer suck, i have a huge dislike for them, i mean it brings out all the dick heads, ppl get louder, have little respect for others, scream, row, walk round semi naked, drink in the street and in general treat their neighbourhood as a holiday camp. I hate it... another negative to summer is being on lithium, it dehydrates you normally, but with summer you sweat and have to be very care not to get seriously dehydrated

 love this tune...... makes me want to shuffle my feet... and the lyric remind me of high times


e

No comments:

Post a Comment