Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Event....

I am so glad its over.. I am also glad it was a success for every one involved..

Was it a success for my protest??????????? i am not sure, its was a laugh to say the least..



Although I tried to think outside the box and protested the event, towards the latter stages of the unit, I began to feel isolated. And my whole aurgment that collaboration kills creativity showed flaws. For me a peer support group is paramount in my studio practice, As people started to get in to the spirit of their events I had to take a back seat even though I did contribute to group meeting etc, I had kind of cut myself off. If I was to do the whole thing again, having others with the same beliefs may have help and eliminated  that lone working that I had created for myself 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment