Wednesday, May 8, 2013

R two heads better than one?



Well its been an odd few days. i was full of self doubt about this whole project. Had tutorial and feel a bit better, its difficult to differentiate whether its genuine doubts or creepy anxiety, either way i feel i am trying my hardest to force a smile on my face lately, i know it will pass and life will be lovely again so, its just not at the morment.  
  • Mentioned my plan to submit a piece under a pseudo name.i thinking submitting my baby heads to Mollys exhibition Madame Mosey's Cabinet of Curiosities
  • discussed different waxes and techniques to using wax. and to make notes on the process as i move a long.
  • Everyone Exhibitions are  starting to come together and one has even had their opening night. 
  • It is my intentions to attend a few of these to show my support.

No comments:

Post a Comment