Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday Bank Hol? WFT

Ok my daughter has stayed the weekend, and it been lovely, Went to the conner house on Saturday, To be honest it was a exhibition about Modern Iran. Some interesting pieces but the majority was video installation, which did not float my boat that day nor my daughter, who might I add, has been become extremely interested in all forms, since I started this course(bless her)

Anyway, I have a few more things to do before the final exhibition,

1/ Install the Video equipment. Its all together, but needs putting in place.

2/ Put 3 selves up to display the precious fragment pieces 

3/ place the broken Eggs around the studio.

4/ I would like to place Humpty inside the semi repaired egg and place him somewhere in the studio. I guess to represent that, being bipolar, you can repair, to an extend although each repair makes you have to change.. hope that makes sense, I will hopefuls explain with in my write up at the end.

Other events and happening

1/Loving Banky new piece for the Jubilee. Although not understand how people are all excited about the jubilee, I mean 90% of the time the hypocrites are questioning why we have a Queen.

2/ Ordered my 1st Mac pro... still not sure and if i am honest I felt the money could have been used better on a new camera, Ie my Brother is selling a £600 Cannon SLR, for £100.... i want it..lol... Alas the money has been allocated for a MAC. so here's to a few weeks of getting use to it.  On the plus Side, my GF sister had a lot to do with Apple and gets all the software, so she is sending my Photo shop, apparently it already comes installed with Office, and Lion.

3/ Today I intend to make casts with my Daughter, she is wanting to learn about Plaster, so I agreed today we would do a few casts. She would like to do here hands. whether we do this or not i am not sure, I rather she started simple, and cast objects found in the garden etc. anyway it should be fun and take up some of the day rather than sat in front of the idiot box...

No comments:

Post a Comment